Jackson Veterinary Hospital offers Day Boarding with or without special playtime (Play and Stay) as well as Overnight Boarding with or without specialized playtime. We accept dogs and cats for both day boarding and overnight boarding, but only dogs (at this time) will have – if requested – specialized playtime outside of the cages. Toys (on request) can be placed in the cat condos.
We happily board not only our own clients' pets but also those pets who are visiting our area. Vaccination requirements are the same as the boarding requirements.
Play and Stay – Playtime
Playtime will be outside, weather permitting. We have 5 size-specific outside runs for our canine friends. Family siblings may play together. "Strangers" play in separate pens. Toys, agility equipment, etc., are provided for playtime. Fresh water is always available. Playtime attendants are with the pets during playtime. Pets will have up to 15 minutes of play several times a day unless the pet indicates he/she is done or medically needs to come inside.
Playtime, in bad weather, is inside in a large room. Again, only siblings can play together.
Day Boarding or Play and Stay Rates
- Play and Stay - $23.00 per day
- Overnight Boarding with Play and Stay - Add $4.00/night
- Day Board, Indoor only - $18.50
- Day Board, Run - $20.50
Boarding or PLay and Stay Requirements
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Rabies, DAP/DHPP (Distemper, Adenovirus, Parvovirus), and Bordetella
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Rabies and FVRCP/HCP (Feline Rhinotracheitis Virus, Calcivirus, Panleukopenia)
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites
- We require proof of vaccinations for all pets*
- For your pet’s safety and health, we ask that you do not bring any type of bedding or fabric items. We will provide all bedding for your pet.
- Please bring all medications in the original pill bottle.
We strongly encourage that you bring your pet’s own food to avoid an upset stomach. If you do not wish to provide your own food, we feed Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin dry food, and/or Science Diet canned food. Special prescription diets can be purchased if needed.
*Vaccination records must be on your veterinarian's letterhead and should be emailed to: JacksonVetReception@gmail.com (preferred method) or faxed (904-460-0934) to us before your reservation date.
We look forward to your pet's visit!