Jackson Veterinary Hospital's boarding facilities offer a variety of accommodations to satisfy the needs of any pet, whether staying for the day or as an overnight guest. We accept dogs and cats for both day boarding and overnight boarding. We happily board, not only our own clients' pets, but also those pets who are visiting our area.
We take note of your pet's special needs and monitor each pet throughout the day.
Indoor/Outdoor Accommodations for Dogs
These accommodations include a climate-controlled indoor area and an outdoor run. Dogs have unlimited access to their outdoor run during the day, weather permitting. During peak summer hours, the outdoor runs are opened four times during the day for outside access and to maintain indoor temperatures. All indoor/outdoor runs have a 3' x 4' indoor area, 3' x 15' outside area, and are 8' high. These runs are completely fenced, including overhead, and have 4' high concrete barriers between kennels indoors, and 2' high concrete barriers between kennels outdoors.
Indoor-Only Accommodations for Dogs
These climate-controlled kennels are up to 45.5" x 28", and up to 28" in height. Dogs in these accommodations are given access to outside runs during the day, weather permitting. We provide your pet with bedding and access to water at all times. For your pet's comfort, only dogs up to 35 pounds can be comfortably accommodated in the indoor-only kennels.
Our cat boarding area is separate from the dog boarding facilities and is climate-controlled. All condos are 25" tall and 26.5" deep, and are 22" to 27.5" wide. Bedding and a litter box are provided in each condo.
- Indoor/Outdoor Runs - $26.25 per night (for dogs larger than 5 pounds)
- Indoor Only Kennel - $23.50 per night (for dogs up to 35 pounds)
- Cat Condo - $22.50 per night
Boarding & Daycare Requirements
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Rabies, DAP/DHPP (Distemper, Adenovirus, Parvovirus), and Bordetella
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Rabies and FVRCP/HCP (Feline Rhinotracheitis Virus, Calcivirus, Panleukopenia)
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites
- We require proof of vaccinations for all pets*
- For your pet’s safety and health, we ask that you do not bring any type of bedding or fabric items. We will provide all bedding for your pet.
- Please bring all medications in the original pill bottle.
We strongly encourage that you bring your pet’s own food to avoid an upset stomach. If you do not wish to provide your own food, we feed Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin dry food, and/or Science Diet canned food. Special prescription diets can be purchased if needed.
*Vaccination records must be on your veterinarian's letterhead and should be faxed (904-460-0934) or emailed (JacksonVetReception@gmail.com) to us before your reservation date.
We look forward to your pet's vacation!